AI4PublicPolicy is coordinated by GFT Italia (Project Coordinator: Alessandro Amicone), and consists of 16 partners, with high expertise in various areas, such as;
- the specification and integration of complex AI/BigData systems for e-government and policy making organizations (GFT, INTRA)
- the semantic and data interoperability technologies, including specification and engineering of relevant ontologies (e.g., UNP, EGI, UPM)
- technologies such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning and XAI (e.g., UPM)
- cybersecurity of AI systems
- AI tools, such as NLP and text analytics, as well as chatbots (e.g., NOVO) and machine learning
- The active engagement in the establishment and the operation of the EOSC Portal/Marketplace (EGI)
- legal, regulatory, social, and ethical issues of AI-based policy making (e.g., ALBV).