AI4PublicPolicy will complement public policy development functionalities with the ever-important process reengineering and organization transformation activities towards ensuring the effective transition from legacy policy development models to emerging AI-based policy making. To address the challenge and achieve the project goals, AI4PublicPolicy has set eight macro-objectives, as well as some key indicators to evaluate the outcomes. More specifically, the AI4PublicPolicy objectives and key indicators have been defined as follows;
1. Specifications of reference models and processes for automated, transparent, citizen centric policy management based on AI technologies.
2. Increased automation and efficiency in policy development through AI-based tools for policy modelling, development, simulation and recommendations tools.
3. Repurpose, reuse and link AI-based policies and datasets across various domains and data subjects.
4. Transparent, interpretable and trusted policy development.
5. Citizen-centric and business-centric policy developments, evaluation and optimization.
6. High performance integrated AI-based policy management based VPME’s integration with EOSC/EGI cloud & HPC resources.
7. Validation and evaluation in real-life use cases addressing different policy-related domains.
8. Pan-European market platform supported by novel business models for AI-based policy making.